Please read these Faq's carefully
1) Where are you located? Newark Delaware 19702. NO OUT CALL. Once we agree on day, time and length of session directions to my studio will be provided minimum two days prior to your appointment.
2) What are your hours?
Monday-Friday 9am-8pm (last appointment scheduled at 8)
Saturdays-usually open and flexible
Do not request an appointment after business hours. If you do your email will be disregarded. It is very important that all pages of this website be read in it's entirety.
On occasion I may be able to accommodate you as early as 8:30 am or as late as 9pm. This depends on several things. It depends on how many clients I have had throughout my day as well as your respect towards me, personally and professionally. On going clients will have precedence over new ones. Respect is earned.
3) What are your age requirements? 25 and over.
4) Do you accept credit cards? Once we have built a relationship, it is then I will consider accepting credit cards. This is up to MY discretion.
5) Do you offer mutual massage/touching? Yes and no. Please read on for understanding.
Due to my experience in this work for the past 9 years I have come to determine that men who say they will respect me, I find out during session or at a later date, are actually not in such a respectful stance when under my hands / in my presence. This is uncalled for and is an assault to my body and being. You are coming to me for touch. Not the other way around. If you are looking for mutual touch or massage then an increase in my fees is in order! At no time is any man allowed to touch me without first my permission. At such time when you do ask my permission and I answer with a no, client must respect my answer by obliging to it. Trust and safety is key. I will never compromise my well being and safety. When you have my highest regard in place personally and professionally, sessions will go smoothly. This does NOT mean you have the right to touch my most sacred area - my privates. See service page for fees associated with mutual massage.
6) Do you do deep kissing? No, I am not an escort nor your girlfriend experience.
7) Do you have longer sessions? Yes. I offer up to 6 hours of time. See services page.
8) What do you do in longer sessions? This depends on the purpose of why you seek Tantra. Tantra is a technique which utilizes the senses. It is meant to ease the mind, to relax into self, becoming aware of self. This is not Tantra sex. Eye Gazing, Spooning, Guided meditation, use of Tibetan Bowls, teaching about the Charkas, teaching yoga moves, using colors, silk caressing your body, are all examples that can be added into longer sessions.
9) How will you be dressed when I arrive for my session? I will be in normal everyday clothes, just like you.
10) Can I call you? You may call to schedule, cancel or reschedule appointments. Please do not call just to chat. Last minute cancels/reschedules incur a fee. No shows are intolerable and rest assured Maggie will not set aside time with you again. All no shows will be listed on a National Black List Forum. Questions that are sexual in nature will be disregarded and deleted. Do not ask questions that are sexual in nature in any written format: such as email and text. It is a sign of disrespect to the Goddess. This website was created for you to have a better understanding of Tantra and how I work. Please take your time to read site thoroughly so you know what to expect.
11) Do you offer prostate massage? No I do not. I did for a time but due to my own sacrifice of my physical and Spiritual energy, I have chosen to stop such service.
12) Do you have a shower facility? Yes I do. Please inform me in contact form if you will need to use shower facility.
13) Can you send me pictures? Absolutely NOT. Asking for pictures is a sign of immaturity and disrespect to the Goddess.
14) Do you ever date your clients? A big resounding NO. Do not ask to spend time with me outside of your service unless you are willing and capable of compensating. There is a reason why I added my all day 6 hr excursion. :) Companionship in my world is not a girlfriend experience, nor considered an escort service. Companionship is two people getting together, spending time with each other in a friendly close way. A positive, uplifting energtic connection is important and essential for a companionship service to occur. Treat me like a lady, a queen, enjoy spoiling me with a day spa adventure, watching me smile, laugh, roll my enticing eyes, my walk, my aura. Being in the presence of an enlightened, Spiritual, sensual woman raises a man's vibrations. Being in my presence is a gift. It is not something to be taken lightly. This is why women offer themselves in this way. Because we live in a dominately led physical world, we all have and need jobs to pay our bills. Therefore companions need to assign a donation for our time. Do know that I am very cautious and will choose my companions wisely. I simply will not spend time with you if you are looking to "get" or "take" something from me. Just because you may compensate me for my time does not mean you are buying me to perform certain things for you or with you. When we expect we end up making assess out of ourselves. Being in the flow, going with the flow, requires getting out of selfish physical desires and into our inner self, so that we can work from a place that allows BOTH parties to feel safe, be at ease.